How to Write a Persuasive Essay to Get the Highest Score?
The persuasive essay is a regular task in almost any school or college. Students often say that they face a real challenge when writing this paper because they have to spend much time searching for reliable sources and brilliant ideas. They read a great number of articles after classes to find interesting facts and a fresh topic.
With the help of the professional writers from Prohighgrades, you can save time on your persuasive essay and get the grades you want.
The Nature of Persuasive Essay
Commonly, persuasive essays are on various social and moral topics like people, ethics, family, aging, animals’ rights, drugs, public support, sympathy, health, illegal work, state welfare, girls’ problems, society, handicaps, etc. Philosophical topics are also always trendy – money, future, world, good and evil, music, etc. For instance, why marijuana is banned in many countries or why women and kids still have no rights in Asia.
The task of a persuasive essay is not to inform the audience but to convince to accept a certain viewpoint and react in some way. Children can learn to write this type of papers rather quickly – there are lots of guides on the internet and our article will help for sure. A good persuasive essay possesses one distinctive feature – it both proves the author’s point and the opposite point as well. It means that both meanings are correct.
Why it Necessary to Learn to Write a Persuasive Essay
Persuasive writing is everywhere: in newspapers, ads and blogs. Each political speech contains it as well. So, there is no wonder that persuasive essay is a mandatory task at school. A child may find it difficult to find the proofs for both points, so this task is regular for high school and college when students are experienced enough to draw conclusions and most of them have an analytical attitude of mind. Some cannot cope with this paper and order it online at writemypaper4me.org.
4 Main Steps for your Essay to be Persuasive
Here is a short list of useful tips on preparations for writing this paper. It will help to save time and efforts at the initial stage:
Feel free to ask for help.You can consult your teachers or parents. Their age and a real-life experience can help to write a good paper. They can help to find satisfactory arguments and objections.
Feel your audience.It is important to understand the category of people you are going to write for. Choose the topic that will impress and give some food for brains. Provide hot facts that will cause a desire to argue while reading.
Conduct a good research based on reliable sources.Make a pick of argumentative facts as the use of controversial ideas make a paper vivid. Find one argument to shock your audience. Such tricks help to receive a good response.
This is only the beginning. It is important to be concentrated from the very start in order to write a good persuasive essay.
How to Write a Persuasive Essay: Step-by-Step Guide
Are you waiting for the exam soon, or do you have a persuasive essay assignment? Then you are interested in learning how to compose a persuasive paper. We will tell you about the types and the correct structure of paper give advice and provide an example that will teach you to create such compositions competently.
9 Tips to Persuade Your Audience
Receiving a task to compose study work people face a problem where to start?
There is a persuasive essay writing sequence:
1. Thoughtfully study proposed list essay topics and select one which will be interesting and clear to you. Think about the actual continuity of the selected topic. Determine ideas to the thesis statement, using a paraphrase.
2. Sketch arguments “pro and contra” this statement, make your essay polemical, using both “for” and “against” points.
3. Choose examples thesis, facts, routine events, personal experience, etc. for each argument. Pass your remarks clearly.
4. Read chosen examples: did you use your knowledge of the subject (terms, facts of public life, knowledge of legislation, government system peculiarities, etc.)?
5. Think about what stylistic devices. Those you can use to make the language of your argumentative essay more interesting, lively (similes, litotes, epithets, etc.).
6. Develop beginning to reasoning. You can tell why you have chosen this statement, distinctively identify your position, pose a question to the writer, etc.
7. Expand your opinion in the body; compose general conclusion.
8. Make adjustments to structure; frankness of tone (avoid high-pitched, expressional notions); integration of style: work should not jump from scientific style to newspaper.
9. Control words amount of writing; your work should be brief and clear, find out the accessibility of the work, its specialness.
Choose the topic that clicks with the young people – your audience consists of students and if you want to hook their attention, you are the find emotional topics.
Finishing strokes in your Persuasive Essay
The last steps are to make a revision and editing. Read carefully each page. Ask yourself whether the issue contains a firm position, relevant facts, enough amount of quotes and examples. Check the main points and hooks – you should state them clearly.
Read it once more in an hour for the last time to be sure there are no grammar and lexical errors. It will be easier for you to see your mistakes when you have a little rest. It is crucial to write promptly. The art of writing persuasive papers isn’t an inborn talent – some people acquire skills of persuading with years.
Don’t forget about the structure – check each heading, lists and the transitions between paragraphs. Read the conclusion to assure that it summarizes all the points. Read the paper aloud – does it sound convincing?
Writing a persuasive essay can be compared to being a lawyer – his job is to persuade the jury/juries. A student is to pick up a stand of pros and cons of each argument and try to do his best to use them correctly to win the process – to get the highest grades.