Are you waiting for the exam soon, or do you have a persuasive essay assignment? Then you are interested in learning how to compose persuasive paper. We will tell you about the types and the correct structure of paper, give advice and provide example that will teach you to create such compositions competently.
Receiving a task to compose study work people face a problem where to start? There is essays writing sequence:
- Thoughtfully study proposed list essay topics and select one which will be interesting and clear to you. Think about actual continuity of selected topic. Determine ideas to thesis statement, using paraphrase.
- Sketch arguments “pro and contra” this statement, make your essay polemical, using both “for” and “against” points.
- Choose examples thesis, facts, routine events, personal experience, etc. for each argument.
- Read chosen examples: did you use your knowledge of subject (terms, facts of public life, knowledge of legislation, etc.)?
- Think about what stylistic devices. Those you can use to make language of your argumentative essay more interesting, lively (similes, litotes, epithets, etc.).
- Develop beginning to reasoning. You can tell why you have chosen this statement, distinctively identify your position, pose a question to writer, etc.
- Expand your opinion; compose general conclusion.
- Make adjustments to structure; frankness of tone (avoid high-pitched, expressional notions); integration of style: work should not jump from scientific style to newspaper.
- Control words amount of writing; your work should be brief and clear, find out accessibility of the work, its specialness.
We provide an example: “Should school pupils be allowed to eat during class?
School authorities provide strict rules on eating during class work. All that students allowed get on desks during classes is a bottle of water and no food: even snack and fast food is prohibited. The bottle should be transparent for teachers to make sure that students do not drink anything else.
Many students do not agree with these regulations. Pupils think that there is nothing wrong with drinking tea or coffee – directorate thinks differently. Pupils believe that there’s no harm in eating something. They are hungry form physical and mental activity.
Children do not need to eat during lessons, this can bring to disorder and noise, which prevent academic activity. There is no necessity to drink something apart from water. In transparent bottle pupils cannot cover up cheat notes.
The best solution to this problem is an opportunity for pupils to have lunch time between lessons and in special place (cafeteria or refectory). Students and teachers can buy balanced lunch and drinks apart from alcohol, that helps them to feel good and study better.
Despite the fact that many people are against this rule, it remains the same for vast majority of schools. Students are forbidden to eat during lessons.”
If writing persuasive essay causes difficulties or you simply do not want to do it yourself, leave a request on our website. Our authors can help you with writing a paper on any subject and discipline.